Wednesday, September 19, 2012

[ANI300] - Posing in 3D

I have also decided that I want to go into animation a lot more in-depth this year, because of my lack of experience in 3D Animation. For my first assignment, my professor has assigned each of us an emotion, and we're supposed to do the assigned emotion, a balanced pose, and also an observational drawing. I believe I might have went a lot more out of-scale than the Lars Rig, the rig we've been assigned to use, so that's to be expected.

I also gestured with the movement of the rig in mind, not about what an actual human being would. Not knowing that there are rigs that could stretch and bend like an actual human's, if I had known this, I probably would have gestured a lot more smoothly and clearly in mind.








No comments:

Post a Comment